Click HRUS 2018 Abstract Template to download the abstract template in word .doc file. and send the abstract in pdf file format by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to August 27, 2018.
Additional terms and guidelines
1. The abstract must be written in proper English.
2. Participants must follow the template provided which can be download as in word .doc file. The presenting author must be underlined. The content of the abstract must also be agreed by the co-authors.
3. Additional images and/or Grant Logo may be included in the one page limit and must be clearly presented.
4. The abstract must be submitted in pdf file.
5. Submitted abstract may be subjected to reject if any major error and corrections are spotted, or may request an immediate revision by the presenter and co-authors. Special panel from the committee will be assigned to perform this task.